Terms of Service
By accessing BitsWall, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on BitsWall's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on BitsWall's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by BitsWall at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on BitsWall's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. BitsWall makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, BitsWall does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall BitsWall or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on BitsWall's website, even if BitsWall or a BitsWall authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- We have the rights to issue any chargebacks if we deemed the offers where made with illicite means and Proxy/ VPN were used.
- Chargebacks can be made 45 days after the offer is completed.
- View Ads, Videos and Shortlinks category will not suffer any chargebacks! You can choose starting of 1st May 2021 if you would like to display Offers and Survyes tab.
- During the term of this Agreement, BitsWall shall pay Affiliate a payment, as determined by BitsWall in its sole and absolute discretion, calculated on the Net Revenue (“Revenue Share”). Revenue Share payments will be determined according to the BitsWall payout policies in effect at the time based on a number of factors including, but not limited to, the quantity, quality, and validity of clicks on Ads, Ad impressions, and Actions, and User demographics such as the country of origin of a User’s IP address.
- BitsWall shall pay Affiliate the Payments in up to 21 days after the Affiliate place payment request.
- Starting 1st of May 2021 payments will be made on a NET30 basis. This means revenue accurals between 1 May and 31 May will be paid in the first Monday of the month of July.
- Starting 1st of May 2021 withdraws will be generated automated on the 1st of each month for the previous month, if you reached minimum payment for your gateways (25$ for Payeer, and 30$ for BTC direct wallet or Faucetpay).
- All payments up to 1st of May 2021 will be paid in 21 Business days according to point 6B.
7. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on BitsWall's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. BitsWall does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. BitsWall may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However BitsWall does not make any commitment to update the materials.
BitsWall has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by BitsWall of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
BitsWall may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.